Close This Window
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply the courses to my CDA training requirements?
- Yes, the courses were designed specifically to meet the training requirements
for the CDA. The courses can also be used for CDA renewal training requirements.
Can I take all 120 hours of training with my subscription?
- Yes, you have access to all training courses for one year including new
courses that are added to the course catalog during your subscription period.
How do I get a completion certificate when I finish a course?
- You can print the certificate after successfully completing a course with
a score of 70 percent or higher. Go to the "My Courses" page (the
page you see when you first log in) and select "My Courses". When
the list of courses you have enrolled in appears, look for the title of the
course you completed and click on the small certificate icon that appears
at the end of the course title. The certificate will open and allow you to
print it. Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (download link provided
free) to view and print the certificate.
Once I start a course, do I need to finish it before I log out, if I don't have
time to finish it?
- No, you can log out at any time. The system will bookmark (remember) where
you stopped. When you reenter the course, it will take up where it left off.
Are there any discounts available for someone purchasing several subscriptions?
- Quarterly billing is available for ten or more subscriptions. Contact our Account Representatives at 1-800-261-6248, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child Care centers purchasing five or more subscriptions can receive a training
manager subscription at no additional cost. This enables the training manager
to access training reports and transcripts, and manage training records for
the employees participating in training.
Who can I contact if I have questions concerning this training opportunity?
Close This Window
- A help line is available during normal working hours, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CST, Monday - Friday. Call 1-800-261-6248.