New in NexPort Campus 6.0:
- Students will be able to redeem and begin taking syllabus items immediately through a single URL.
- NexPort Campus MarketPlace & Invoicing: This feature will provide students and other users with a faster and more streamlined process for purchasing training from the organization of their choice.
- Organizations will be able to create a customized branded MarketPlace.
- Users will have the ability to redeem training or share that training out to others upon purchase.
- Administrators will be able to set prices in course catalogs.
- Accountants will be allowed to create and edit the Merchant Accounts on MarketPlace Payment Methods.
- Administrators will soon be able to schedule and send NexPort Campus email notifications to users regarding upcoming expiration, subscription extension/renewal or of an upcoming event. Organizations will be able to create custom messages that fit the needs of their institution.
- MarketPlace & Invoicing: This feature will include email notifications to administrations, the ability to save credit card information in a secure environment and students and other users being able to sign into the MarketPlace.
- Administrators will be able to download all prices for a catalog and re-upload changes.